Thank you for choosing to make an appointment at Polished on Main. Below you will find an overview of efforts I've put in place to welcome you to Polished on Main, along with requirements for you as the client to help keep all of us safe.
Please Read thoroughly!
What we have done to keep you safe
- Along with the Clean Air AeroVex system already in place, I have installed a GPS Breath Easy System in the salon. This is a medical grade air purification system.
- Upgraded the level of disinfectant used to clean and disinfect the salon environment.
- Upgraded the implement cleaning with an ultrasonic cleaner and to sterilize with a medical grade Autoclave.
- We will be scheduling extra time in between clients to properly clean and disinfect.
What you can expect at your appointments
- We appreciate you wearing a mask if you have been exposed to someone sick or not feeling well yourself.
- We ask that you stay in your car when you arrive for your appointment. Follow the text prompts to instruct you as to when to come into the salon.
- If you are have any cough, cold or flu like symptoms please cancel your appointment.
- We ask that you are NOT late for your appointments, as this will cut into the time we have to properly do your service and clean. If you are late, your appointment may have to be rescheduled and fall under our policy of a no show appointment.
- Polished on Main does require a valid credit card be placed on file to be able to book an appointment.
- Polished on Main has a 24 hour cancellation policy. Failure to cancel your appointment with less than 24 hour notice will result in a charge of the full amount of the services booked.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment. There is not a waiting area for additional people to wait.